Molly's Suds Black Wool Dryer Balls.
Regular price $14.00
3 Black Wool Dryer Balls
This natural alternative to conventional dryer sheets and dryer balls can reduce drying time, naturally soften fabrics, and will even help to reduce wrinkles.
Replace the need for toxic fabric softeners and dryer sheets with Molly’s Suds hand-felted 100% Black Wool Dryer Balls. These soft wool balls are antimicrobial, compostable, and long-lasting. Each will last up to 1,000 loads (approximately three years). Best of all, they can reduce your drying time up to 30%.
- Sourced from humanely sheared sheep on family farms in New Zealand
- Hand-felted and dyed in Nepal.
- Reduce drying time by up to 30%
- Naturally soften fabrics
- Safe for use on all dark types of clothing, towels, linens, and more
- Reduces wrinkles and helps remove pet hair
- Soft wool is gentle on clothing and quiet in the dryer
- Use for both large and small loads for quicker drying time
- Safe for all dryers
How to Use Dryer Balls- To add a fresh scent to your laundry, just add a few drops of your favorite smelling essential oil directly to the dryer ball at the end of the dryer cycle. Place it on low heat for 5 minutes and Enjoy!